top links

torstai 11. kesäkuuta 2015

R.I.P. Sir Christopher Lee


I've been saddened by the news of the passing of a great man, Sir Christopher Lee. While I know him best for playing Saruman in the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit trilogies, I've also seen him as Count Dooku in Star Wars, and of course I remember him from Hugo. I had also had the pleasure of seeing him in my childhood as well - he acted in one of my favorite childhood series The New Adventures of Robin Hood as Olwyn. Oh the memories. I loved the series so much. Lee was an extraordinary actor and made a long career, I really respect him as an actor and as a person.

And I know he was at old age so I was kind of prepared for the news of his passing, but it still caught me by surprise. 

Rest in piece, Sir Christopher Lee.

with love,


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.